At Stonerise Healthcare, we respect the value of the individuals we serve. We are committed to providing premium patient care while making daily choices that treat all of our stakeholders – from patients to patient loved ones to employees to communities – with respect and professionalism. It’s not enough to meet expectations. We want to exceed expectations on every level possible.
We try our best to demonstrate “premium care” in various ways across our care settings and service lines. Just a few examples of what premium care means at Stonerise:
- Striving for clinical excellence and measures that exceed national, state and competitor benchmarks.
- Offering competitive benefits to all our full-time employees – so they are better equipped to care for patients
- Continually investing in our care locations so they feel like home and feel modern. Our centers are welcoming, bright and fresh. We are committed to introducing more and more private rooms
- Building out services and capabilities across the continuum of care with an ultimate goal of offering seamless care transitions to our patients – meeting them where they are in their health journey
- Supporting the spiritual health of patients, loved ones and staff with dedicated chaplains for all locations.
- Holding ourselves to a higher standard, always seeking to serve others through love.
That’s premium care.
“Through love serve one another.” Galatians 5:13