CHARLESTON, W.Va. (April 17, 2020, 8:30 p.m.) – Stonerise Healthcare launched a new online dashboard today, which provides detailed data on COVID-19 patient testing within each of the 17 skilled nursing centers it supports.
“We have made a commitment to those we serve to be as transparent as possible throughout this pandemic,” said Larry Pack, Chief Executive Officer of Stonerise Healthcare. “This dashboard will allow our families, patients, employees and the public to be as informed as possible.”
The dashboard outlines available data within five categories:
• Current Patients – Total number of current patients including COVID-19 related hospitalizations, if applicable
• Pending – patients who have been tested for COVID-19 and awaiting test results
• Negative – patients who tested negative for COVID-19
• Positive – patients who tested positive for COVID-19; a positive test does not necessarily mean the patient is experiencing symptoms
• Hospitalization – patients who are currently hospitalized due to COVID-19 symptoms
Website visitors can also find recent press announcements, messages from leadership and ways to help such as donating supplies and sending well wishes to patients.
For more information and to view the online dashboard, visit http://www.stonerisehealthcare.com/location-status/.
Media Contact: Kristin Anderson